Friday, January 28, 2022

Hands on assignment 2

 In my own words I would define social media as a modern way to have social interactions and act as  part of a community, whether those communities be work related or hobby related social media allows us to interact with who we want, when we want. Social networking is the community you create that can be branched back to you whether that be through sports, video games, or Tik Tok. 

    I use a few different social medias; Instagram, Twitter, facebook, Linked In, Tik Tok. Those are the main big ones that I use. Instagram is the one I use the most, this is where I follow pages that I like such as anime, woodworking, and sports. But I also use instagram to connect with coworkers and old friends. Twitter I use for sports, news, and financial market updates because it tends to be the most quickly updated site for that. Link In is specifically for work and networking with people I went to school with. I also use it for training and keeping track of certificates I have completed. Last but not least Tik Tok, I use Tik Tok to burn free time in between work or school. It is probably what I spend the most hours on but with the least gaol driven thing. I use pretty much all of them everyday but I mainly use instagram or Tik Tok. 

    Using my social media helps me feel connected to my friends and those who I cannot see everyday. I love seeing pictures of my friends from high school with their kids or getting married. Posting the happiest moments in their lives or even just updating us about what they've been doing. As for me social media makes me feel connected and closer to events that happen around the world, we are able to consume so much in such a short amount of time, It's incredible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkIn experience

In all Honesty I had a lot of experience with linkin because I have been using it for a few years. There are two big reasons I enjoy using l...