Monday, January 17, 2022

Welcome to my Blog

     Hi, my name is Darrien Grant and I am from Sarasota Florida. I'm currently blogging from my sunroom at my apartment in Tampa. My original major was Marketing but I have also completed a post bacc which was Business analytics Information systems. Currently I am non-degree seeking. 

    The first interesting thing I'd say about myself is that I play football here at the university. That is the reason I've been here for five years and have got two degrees. I am hoping to play in the professional league and make a career out of it. Another interesting thing about myself is that I like to hike and do stuff outside. I'd say I probably spend most of my time outdoors. One last interesting thing about myself is that I love to cook and experiment with my cooking, I like to make healthy alternatives to foods I enjoy, such as cheesecake. 

    I haven't had much professional experience because I usually have a very full schedule with football but I currently am working a part time job at Lowe's in the Garden center, again outside, which I enjoy. This is just something extra to add to my resume, because in highschool I did a lot of volunteering. 

    I would have to say that my favorite social media is instagram or twitter. I like instagram because it keeps me updated on my friends and it's where I get a lot of my news from. I enjoy twitter because it's a very funny place and also because it keeps me updated on the news. 

    This is not my first blog, I've created two before. My first blog was of course about football in my local area and my second was about video game/movies. The first was when I was in middle school and i took a technology course. The second blog was when I used to be a twitch streamer before coming to USF. 

    I read a ton of blogs, or even watch a ton of vlogs. I do it to get updates on anything I'm interested in such as the stock market or updates on coding for business. A lot of real estate blogging, and pop culture. 

    I like how blogs can help see the perspective of other people. I really enjoy talking to others and learning about them which is why I enjoy blogs and talking with fans after games. 

1 comment:

  1. You should count playing a college sport as job experience. I know that there is a lot more required of student athletes than going to practice and playing during the season. Your sport takes up a huge amount of your time and you have responsiblities like showing up for charity functions etc...That is job experience for sure.

    ReplyDelete

LinkIn experience

In all Honesty I had a lot of experience with linkin because I have been using it for a few years. There are two big reasons I enjoy using l...