Monday, February 14, 2022

Time Diary

     So these are my weekly and daily averages for three different categories which include social ,entertainment and other. The social category consists of a few apps which were instagram, tik tok, snapchat and twitter. The entertainment category consists of youtube, HBO max, Netflix and pinterest. The times I would use most these social apps was in the afternoon, whether that be when I was at work or when I was just at my apartment during down time. I would use the entertainment apps later in the evening usually around nine, right before going to sleep. 

    I definitely have a habit with using social media and entertainment apps. I use social to burn my time when I am at work or when I am waiting for our workouts to start. I also have a habit of watching youtube every night just to help decompress from the day by watching cooking videos or review videos on random things. I'm not sure if my usage changes with the semesters, I pretty much have class, work and football every semester. 

    I use instagram to communicate or send videos to friends, I use twitter to stay updated on events (like the superbowl last night), I use tik tok to watch videos. I use entertainment apps just to watch random stuff or reviews on things I am interested in buying. I tend to use pinterest to find inspiration for tattoos and design ideas for my apartment. I have my circle of friends who I send things too and they comment or vice versa, such as when I see something they would like I would send it over then we would talk about it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkIn experience

In all Honesty I had a lot of experience with linkin because I have been using it for a few years. There are two big reasons I enjoy using l...